5.12.2011

Posted by Jo W. 1:44 AM No comments
The boxes are stored, the suitcases are packed, and finals are over and done with. Sophomore year, and half my undergraduate college career is over. This feels like it should be something significant, but I don't really know how to react. Is it really something to get worked over about? I don't want to think of my life as a timeline with pre-determined points where I have to "be somewhere" in life. I just want to live in the moment. That doesn't mean that I don't have a care for the future. I just want to be satisfied with the now, and not live with any regrets or unrealistic expectations.


On this last night at school, I am content. With my life, friends, family. Okay, maybe not school, I could still work on that. In two years, I will be graduating and starting a new chapter of my life. I don't know what that will be, but I am confident that I will figure it out, and life will go on.


Okay, less sentiments and more food! Tonight, I spent my last night here with friends. Dinner, four desserts, and two coffees later, I said goodbye to my friends for the semester.

[[ Sorry about the poor photo quality.These photos are crappy because I had to use my iPhone. Low lighting plus iPhone= no amount of photoshopping that can save these grainy, blurry pictures.


Clockwise from upper left: Key Lime Tart, Ginger Bar, Raspberry and Currant Bar, Chocolate Raspberry Cake. Most were tooth-achingly sweet, but we devoured them nonetheless. This year ended in a blissful sugar coma, and no regrets :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter